DistributorsFind a distributor
The online store is only intended for the USA. On our online store, you can order all BLUESTAR® FORENSIC products.Go to the online store
Ultra-fine spray micro-diffuser to prevent dripping on non-porous surfaces. Recommended with BLUESTAR® MAGNUM. Tiltable over 45°.
Product code : BL-MD
A VERY SIMPLE USE
Attach the pressure reservoir to the body of the BLUESPRAY®, then attach the bottle previously filled with BLUESTAR® solution. Press the button to release an evenly distributed mist of BLUESTAR®. It can be tilted more than 45° to spray on horizontal objects or surfaces without loss of quality, a great advantage when treating horizontal surfaces or objects.
The BLUESPRAY® acts like a paint gun. The BLUESTAR® solution is sucked out of the bottle by vacuum and misted by the propellant released in the vapor phase. The performance of the metal nozzle is far superior to hand pump sprayers or plastic nozzle aerosols.
- 1 BLUESPRAY® Micro Diffuser
- 1 PET crystal bottle of 125ml (4oz)
- 1 Pressure reserve of 113ml (3.8oz)
- 1 white screw cap
- 1 instructions for use
- Screw the included pressure reserve onto the BLUESPRAY® head
- Screw the bottle containing the BLUESTAR® Magnum solution onto the micro diffuser
- Spray on the surface to be treated
- Store in a dark place.
- In a dry place between 4°C and 30°C (39°F to 86°F).
- Dimensions : 15.7 X 16.4 X 6.4 (6.1 X 6.4 X 2.5 inches)
- Weight : 285 grams (10oz)