Ultra-fine spray micro-diffuser to prevent dripping on smooth surfaces. Recommended with BLUESTAR® MAGNUM. Tiltable over 45°.
A VERY SIMPLE USE
Attach the pressure reservoir to the body of the BLUESPRAY®, then attach the bottle previously filled with BLUESTAR® solution. Press the button to release an evenly distributed mist of BLUESTAR®. It can be tilted more than 45° to spray on horizontal objects or surfaces without loss of quality, a great advantage when treating horizontal surfaces or objects.
The BLUESPRAY® acts like a paint gun. The BLUESTAR® solution is sucked out of the bottle by vacuum and misted by the propellant released in the vapor phase. The performance of the metal nozzle is far superior to hand pump sprayers or plastic nozzle aerosols.
- Micro-diffuser BLUESPRAY®.
- PET crystal bottle 125 ml / 4 oz
- Pressure reserve 113 ml / 3.8 oz
- White screw cap
- Prepare your solution in the bottle provided, or in a BLUESTAR® MAGNUM bottle.
- Screw the pressure reservoir onto the head of the BLUESPRAY® microdiffuser.
- Then screw the bottle with the solution onto the microdiffuser.
- Spray on the surface to be treated
- Box dimensions: 15 x 15 x 6 cm.
- Protect from sunlight and temperature above 50°C / 122°F