DistributorsFind a distributor
The online store is only intended for the USA. On our online store, you can order all BLUESTAR® FORENSIC products.Go to the online store
Super-strength formula, for searching for minute blood droplets or stains on washed objects. Perfect for forensic lab technicians but recommended also on crime scenes.
BLUESTAR® FORENSIC MAGNUM, 3 times more powerful than the regular BLUESTAR® FORENSIC, has been especially formulated for the critical cases when minute blood particles are searched for (microscopic droplets that have been projected onto an agressor’s clothing for instance). Such droplets, invisible to the naked eye, and even under a magnifyer, are sometimes the only evidence available to confound a murderer. With the MAGNUM version, their discovery is easier thanks to the increased sensitivity and intensity of the luminescence.
The MAGNUM is also usable in a variety of situations, in a laboratory or at a crime scene that involves a limited search area or vertical and smooth surfaces, using the outstanding BLUESPRAY. The combination MAGNUM + BLUESPRAY is a winner in such cases as it avoids drippings while still producing a strong luminescence. As the product won’t run, performing morphoanalysis is still possible after spraying BLUESTAR.
Read the Lautz & Webb comparative study on BLUESTAR® FORENSIC MAGNUM performance and effects on DNA.
Product code : BL-FOR-MAG
- Bottle containing 125 ml (4 oz) of chemiluminescent solution
- 1 foil packet containing 3 tablets of oxidizer.
- You will need a spray bottle equipped with a fine mist atomizer or use an BLUESPRAY. Pour the content of the BLUESTAR® FORENSIC MAGNUM into the spray bottle and add the three tablets ot obtain 125 ml (4 oz) of solution.
- The product can also be used in three separate doses, for searching small objects (such as a garment). Pour 1/3 of the bottle content into the spray bottle, then add 1 tablet of oxidizer.
- Package size : 118 x 49 x 49 mm (4.7 x 2 x 2 inches)
- Package weight : 170 grams ( 6 oz)
- All the components of the BLUESTAR® Forensic have to be stored in a dry place with temperature range comprised between 4°C to 30°C (39 °F to 86°F).