Tablets 8 Applications
DistributorsFind a distributor
The online store is only intended for the USA. On our online store, you can order all BLUESTAR® FORENSIC products.Go to the online store
Consist of 1 to 8 applications, this compact product provides the tablets for making up to 125 ml to 1 liter (4 oz to 32 oz) of reagent.
A very compact and lightweight multi-use product. Each pack provides the investigator with the possibility to prepare 8 times 125 ml (4 oz) of BLUESTAR® FORENSIC working solution or up to 1L (32 oz) if all tablets are used together.
- 2 tubes of tablets and the user’s manual. The red-top tube holds 8 beige tablets (the reagent) while the white-top tube holds 8 white tablets (catalyst).
- To prepare the working solution, you will need to dissolve a pair of tablets (white + beige) in 125 ml (4 oz) of distilled water in a bottle equipped with a fine mist atomizer. Or use the 8 pairs at once if you need 1 L (32 oz).
- Pack size : 65 x 47 x 26 mm (2,6 x 1,9 x 1,3 inches)
- Pack weight : 40 grams (1.4 oz)
- All the components of the BLUESTAR® Forensic have to be stored in a dry place with temperature range comprised between 4°C to 30°C (39°F to 86°F).