Training 4 Applications
DistributorsFind a distributor
The online store is only intended for the USA. On our online store, you can order all BLUESTAR® FORENSIC products.Go to the online store
TABLETS – 4 APPLICATIONS especially designed for training crime scene technicians.
This version of BLUESTAR® FORENSIC is intended only for training purposes. It has the same packaging and amount of tablets than the BLUESTAR® FORENSIC TABLETS but is an affordable option for training expenses.
It will react in the same way as regular BLUESTAR® FORENSIC TABLETS do, except for DNA analysis since the “TRAINING” version destroys DNA. Therefore, it is a great product for training crime scene technicians but is definitely not usable for real investigations.
Each pack provides the instructor with the possibility to prepare 4 times 125 ml (4 oz) of BLUESTAR® FORENSIC working solution or 500 ml (16 oz) at once.
- 4 pairs of individually and hermetically sealed tablets. Each pair holds one beige tablet (the reagent) and one white tablet (catalyst).
- To prepare the working solution, you will need to dissolve a pair of tablets (white + beige) in 125 ml (4 oz) of tap water in a bottle equipped with a fine mist atomizer. Or use the 4 pairs at once if you need 500 ml (16 oz).
- Pack size : 114 x 55 x 25 mm (4 1/2 x 2 x 1 inches)
- Pack weight : 30 grams ( 1 oz)
- All the components of the BLUESTAR® Forensic have to be stored in a dry place with temperature range comprised between 4°C to 30°C (39°F to 86°F).