Training 8 Applications
DistributorsFind a distributor
The online store is only intended for the USA. On our online store, you can order all BLUESTAR® FORENSIC products.Go to the online store
TABLETS – 8 APPLICATIONS especially designed for training crime scene technicians.
This version of BLUESTAR® FORENSIC is intended only for training purposes. It has the same packaging and amount of tablets than the BLUESTAR® FORENSIC TABLETS 8 APPLICATIONS but is an affordable option for training expenses.
It will react in the same way as regular BLUESTAR® FORENSIC TABLETS do, except for DNA analysis since the “TRAINING” version destroys DNA. Therefore, it is a great product for training crime scene technicians but is definitely not usable for actual investigations.
- Each pack provides the instructor with the possibility to prepare 8 times 125 ml (4 oz) of BLUESTAR® FORENSIC working solution or 1L (32 oz) at once.
- Pack content : 2 tubes of tablets. The red-top tube holds 8 beige tablets (the reagent) while the white-top tube holds 8 white tablets (catalyst).
- To prepare the working solution, you will need to dissolve a pair of tablets (white + beige) in 125 ml (4 oz) of tap water in a bottle equipped with a fine mist atomizer. If you need more reagent, use several pairs of tablets at once..
- Pack size : 65 x 47 x 26 mm (2,6 x 1,9 x 1,3 inches)
- Pack weight : 40 grams (1.4 oz)
- All the components of the BLUESTAR® Forensic have to be stored in a dry place with temperature range comprised between 4°C to 30°C (39°F to 86°F).